Tuesday 19 September 2017

DARTON COLLEGE JOIN THE 'BETTER LEARNER,BETTER WORKERS: MADE IN BARNSLEY' TEAM!

I visited Darton College this afternoon to talk to Kate Davies, the principal, Sean Guy, the assistant principal, and Dave Bond, the CEAG coordinator about the 'Better Learners, Better Workers: Made in Barnsley' programme. It is a quite amazing place and I was really impressed at the atmosphere and behaviour while I waited to see the team at the end of lunchtime. The building is fantastic and Kate and her team are clearly doing something very special for some very fortunate young people. ​
​​

I am really pleased that Darton College are joining the 'Better Learners, Better Workers: Made in Barnsley' team and know that they and their students will bring something special to the programme. I am looking forward to returning to Darton College to talk at the Y9 assembly on Wednesday next week and then to do the workshop and interviews to select our new ambassadors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris