Monday 3 April 2017

WE MUST ALL BE BETTER LEARNERS AND BETTER WORKERS!

I had a great week, last week, working with some really amazing people in Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham...
And against a back drop which is so negative and where we are told 80% of teachers don't want to be in the classroom and morale is at an all time low, I am constantly reassured about the state teaching and learning is in! I meet and spend time with so many people who share my passion for learning, my interest in the art of teaching and my commitment to improving the provision for all children and young people and particularly those who need us most. We must all be better learners and better workers, driven by a desire to establish an entitlement to excellence for all the students and those who work with them in all our schools... whatever it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris