Sunday 30 April 2017

ALWAYS HAVE THE COURAGE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN... PASS IT ON!

I have been struggling with the challenges facing colleagues and seeing so many really talented, passionate and committed people going under as the DfE and OFSTED ratchet up the pressure in their search for the instant fix. To those friends and colleagues always remember that...

"We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. 
And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. 
I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. 
If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” 
F. Scott Fitzgerald


Have a great Bank Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris