Thursday 28 April 2016

BEN RHYDDING PRIMARY SCHOOL

I was at Ben Rhyming Primary School yesterday visiting an old colleague and friend.

I worked with Ali Carrick, the interim headteacher at this little school, when I worked in Leeds. Ali was the headteacher at Victoria Primary School, which served a diverse, vibrant and challenging community just off the A64. The school was one of my favourite places and Ali transformed the outcomes the children were achieving with her passion, commitment and focus on the things that mattered. Looks like she is bringing that same drive and determination to work at this little school on the outskirts of Ilkley. Important stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris