Wednesday 6 January 2016

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!

A new year and another opportunity to learn, help others, join something, go places, get organised, teach something to someone, read more, practice a new skill, create something wonderful, give something to someone special and inspire others to do the same!
My New Year resolutions are:
  1. worry less;
  2. read more;
  3. learn something new;
  4. exercise and go to the gym more;
  5. eat sensibly and reach my target weight;
  6. drink more water as well as great red wine;
  7. get up earlier and make the most of every day;
  8. do things that make a difference;
  9. visit places and do things I haven't done before;
  10. spend more time with the people I love and care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris