Monday 19 October 2015

TEAM TIPS!

I have spent most of my working life in teams; some great teams, some not so great teams and based on both my personal experience, and the research I have read, I have come to the conclusion that great teams have the following characteristics...

1. A clear and shared mission and sense of purpose;
2. Acceptance and understanding of each others strengths and weaknesses;
3. Perception and understanding of the issues the team faces;
4. Total commitment to working together to achieve more;
5. Pride in the teams work, achievements and success;
6. Focus and clarity of purpose;
7. Resilience in the face of difficulties and setbacks;
8. An ability to enjoy work, laugh and have fun together.

Do you work in a great team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris