Thursday 9 July 2015

OUTWOOD CITY ACADEMY!

I visited Outwood City Academy this afternoon to discuss their possible involvement in the Cutlers' "Made in Sheffield' programme.
I had been invited to the academy by Richard Brooke, the principal, and it was great to have the opportunity to briefly walk around the school and see some of the classrooms. I was impressed by the work Richard and his team have done to make the building a celebration of learning and the learning atmosphere around the school was wonderful.
I was pleased that Richard was so enthusiastic and positive about working with us on the Cutlers' 'Made in Sheffield' programme and hope that we will have a group of Outwood City Academy students on one or more of our programmes from September.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris