Saturday 25 January 2014

RELEASING THE MAGIC AT YORK ST JOHN UNIVERSITY!

I was at the York St John ITE Partnership NQT Conference 2014 this afternoon…


I was giving the keynote address to the future of our profession and it was great to see so many young, enthusiastic and positive colleagues setting out on their learning journey.

 I taked about my journey and how I wished I was starting again in the profession knowing what I know now about the keys to success.

If anyone wants to learn more about the keys to success, how to build brilliant and release the magic please get in touch. Happy as always to share, network and learn.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris