Saturday 21 December 2013

AND FINALLY THIS YEAR!

Another Christmas and for me 2013 has been another great year...




I am grateful to all those colleagues who I spent time with in York, Leeds, Sheffield, Staffordshire and Guernsey during this year.  I wish you, and those you love and care about, delight and simplicity, foolishness and fantasy and noise, angels and miracles and wonder, and innocence and magic. Have a great time… be happy, keep healthy, stay safe and always remember that the future is what you make it!


Best wishes for 2014!
Keep the faith!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come
    across a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt,
    you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough folks are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across
    this during my search for something concerning this.

    Also visit my weblog ... original automotive components - ,

    ReplyDelete

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris