Tuesday 2 April 2013

SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND!

The world around us is full of success and failure, inspiration and boredom, happiness and sadness, opportunities and problems. So if you’re looking for success, inspiration, happiness and opportunities, you will find them.
Unfortunately, it also means that if you are looking for failure, boredom, sadness and problems, you will find them too. The truth is that what you experience in life depends on what you are looking for! So how do I cope with all this? Well I try to start each day positively and optimistically. However hard it is, I make a conscious decision everyday to filter out the negatives and the pessimistic influences in my life and I refuse to waste my precious time with people who are negative, boring and destructive. I constantly search for successes, inspiration, happiness and opportunities and usually it delivers brilliant results. Why don't you try it?
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris