Wednesday 7 November 2012

THE KEYS TO SUCCESS!

Over the last fifteen years I worked in two very different authorities in the UK, learning about how you build the foundations for truly outstanding education and learning. Colleagues constantly ask me to write my story and since leaving Leeds I have been working on 'The Keys to Success'. 

I have been incredibly lucky in my professional life. I worked in York as part of the team establishing the new and very successful unitary authority and I then moved to Leeds to create Education Leeds; a unique public private partnership where we created a unique culture built on partnership, engagement, empowerment and trust. Education Leeds became an extraordinarily successful organisation; winning awards and recognition regionally, nationally and internationally. The company was included in the Times 100 best companies, was the first education service to achieve 'customer service excellence' and won the first 'Power 100" Best Education Team award. As a learner myself, I have always wanted to share my learning over the last fifteen years, especially at a time where public companies and social enterprise models are developing to enhance and enrich provision and public services. That's what 'The Keys to Success' aims to do! So, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris