Thursday 9 August 2012

Sporting Excellence!

Since I left Education Leeds, I have met some incredible colleagues from schools in Sheffield, Nottingham, Lincoln and Leeds and watching the Olympics and Team GB reminded me that coaching, deep practice and sheer hard work are the keys to success.

Over the last ten days I have watched sports men and women whose passion, commitment, energy, enthusiasm and hard work are an inspiration to so many of our young people because it shows what is possible with perseverance, determination, character and grit. And, whatever anyone says the success we have had isn't the result of policies introduced over the last two years but the result of years and years of learning, reflection and hard work by an army of colleagues whose passion is sporting excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris