Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sheffield College!

I visited the Hillsborough site of Sheffield College today to talk to the College Leadership Team.
I had been invited by Heather McDonald, the College Principal, to talk to her Leadership Team about the work I am doing with The Cutlers Company and Sheffield City Council. It was great to have the opportunity to share the work I am doing with Heather and some of her talented colleagues and to talk about how this initiative could help build world class outcomes for young people in Sheffield. The initiative would see schools, colleges and businesses working together to co-create a curriculum offer and a coherent set of pathways through school and college underpinned by an agreed set of skills/competencies and linked to a Learning and Skills Passport. Interesting times!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris