Sunday 1 May 2011

THANK YOU!

"Our brains are hardwired to help us perform at our best when they are filled with positives rather than negatives."

Today, 1st May 2011, I have reached an important milestone in my professional life.

It's ten great years since I started in Leeds and over fifteen years since I started in York. The important thing is the longer I work the more I understand that the keys to releasing the magic are simply a positive, relentless and persistent approach. Over the last fifteen great years I have spent time with so many wonderful colleagues who have dedicated their lives to creating brilliant learning in brilliant learning places serving healthier and more harmonious communities. Together with these people we have built a new world of learning in Leeds and York by nurturing, developing and searching for potential and coaching that talent and potential through self-efficacy, self-esteem and behavioural change programmes. Our energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment and belief has released a special magic which is contagious. The more I look, the more I realise that in schools across the country we are surrounded by talented, brilliant, gorgeous and wonderful colleagues whose energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment and belief burn so brightly and who are day-in day-out making a real difference for children and young people and everyday building a better tomorrow for every child and every young person. Thanks to everyone who has made the last fifteen years, the years of my professional life. 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris