Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Last Education Leeds Dinner!

I arrived back to set off for Leeds again last night to attend the last Education Leeds dinner...

Colleagues had arranged a last meal at the Sukhothai restaurant in Headingley. It was wonderful to spend the evening with some of my colleagues one last time...
Dirk, Martin, Rehana, Paul, Pat, Dee, Althea, Danni and Catherine were there although we missed David, Carol and Jackie who couldn't make it but I know they were there in spirit! I wanted to be able to say thank you again to these brilliant colleagues who have enriched my life over the last ten years and particularly to say a few words about my colleague and friend Dirk Gilleard. Dirk's personal contribution to the Education Leeds story has been critical to our success as an organisation and he has shaped so much of the unique and very special culture we created together and has enabled Education Leeds to achieve so many accolades like Customer Service Excellence and our Times 100 Company recognition. Dirk is a unique and very special individual who unique leadership style and commitment to coaching, creativity and development will be sadly missed in Leeds. It was a great evening and I will miss these wonderful people and being part of such an extraordinary team who shaped and changed education in Leeds and achieved something simply remarkable!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris