Friday 4 March 2011

Characteristics of Great People!

I met some of my brilliant colleagues at the start and end of the day yesterday and spending time with them reminded me that there are so many great colleagues in Leeds; in the schools and in Education Leeds...

What are the characteristics that make these colleagues so special?
 It seems to me that they all have the following in common:
1. They have a clear vision;
2. They have a 'can do' attitude;
3. They are innovative, creative and constantly curious;
4. They are focused but take the long-term view;
5. They recognise, celebrate and develop talented colleagues;
6. They enjoy what they are doing and wherever possible they have fun;
7. They are hopeful, positive, optimistic, passionate and energetic.

How do you match up?
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris