Friday 4 February 2011

Monday's Conference!


I am in Leeds again on Monday where I am providing the keynote session at a conference at the Leeds City Museum...

My colleague Sue Davies, Head of Learning and Audience Development within the Museums Service, asked me to do some work for her. Sue wanted me to do a session on learning, science and museums which touches some of the things I really love and has provided me with a real challenge to try to stimulate more interest and connection with science through the wonderful museums in Leeds. Interestingly, I have learnt so much through this project and it has really sparked my imagination and provided me with an opportunity to be creative and learn at the same time. I'll let you know how the session goes!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris