Tuesday 18 January 2011

Wendy

I managed to catch up with one of my closest colleagues this afternoon but more by luck than judgement...

"Life is gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."

I was sitting In Costa Coffee in the Merrion Centre thinking about everyone and about to send Wendy Winterburn a message when she sent me one to say that we should catch up over a coffee sometime... spooky stuff if you ask me! Hoping that Wendy was in the offices above I sent her a message that I was in Costa and she joined me for a chat to catch up which was wonderful. We talked about Christmas, families and the start of the new term and the opportunities that lie ahead for talented and highly effective colleagues like Wendy.

It was as always great to talk and listen and share with Wendy who it has been a privilege and an opportunity to work with and who has set us all such an example in the way she works; her passion, commitment and determination to make a difference for children, young people and their families shines through everything she does and she is simply brilliant.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris