Saturday 18 December 2010

A NEW BEGINNING!

I have now left Education Leeds...

Education Leeds is winding up over the next three months and everyone keeps asking about the legacy the company will leave in Leeds. It's important that people understand that our success in Leeds wasn't about Education Leeds, the stars, the quotes and the messages; it was about cultural change  and organisational development that switched on, empowered and engaged thousands of talented, brilliant, gorgeous and wonderful human beings who believed in the power to change and have changed forever to become extraordinary people and releasing real magic across the city of Leeds.

Over the last ten years I have made so many friends and I promised I will keep in touch with them all. If you are a friend or if you just need my help you can e-mail me at chrisedwards51@hotmail.com or just leave me a message on this,my new, blog www.releasing-the-magic.blogspot.com.

Nothing is impossible... keep the faith.
Hope to see you soon!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris